3GXISFAMOUS3GXISFAMOUS

Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Horror/Suspense 02 Horror/Suspense 02

this isnt really horror.. this is more on the lines of suspense but like for a cartoon.. like tom and jerry lol

-360- Hell vs Heaven WAR -360- Hell vs Heaven WAR

Needs some work..
better mixing.
Better stereo seperation..
Maybe sum percs to add hype?

This wud be great if there was a n***a spittin fast and shit..
But other than that man not really feelin it..

Vote:3

{dj-N} Werk Me [Remix] {dj-N} Werk Me [Remix]

I fucking Love house music!

{dj-N} Call the PoPo! {dj-N} Call the PoPo!

"SwagStep" lmao

Seven-Ninety Seven-Ninety

really diggin this beat bruh.
Pretty chill as fuck

Check my shit out !!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/501713

Serpentine Death Serpentine Death

Yu need to check your volumes man.. If you lowered the volume of the Gutiar You wud be able to hear your drums..

Everything is so clashed together...
Volume thats it..

Other than that its badass

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks, dude. This is still one of my old pieces ('cause I'm, like, stupidly lazy and haven't made any new original material for myself or your guys that's worthy of postage), and what's going on (that I totally didn't figure out 'til over a year or so later) is that my default project thingy that I used for the guitar synth and stuff has a limiter on it, so I was just going against a magic ceiling without realizing it. Also, since everything is basically MIDI, the guitar and drums attack at exactly the same time, making the distinction between the two instruments much harder to discern. Anyways, thanks for reviewing! Hopefully I'll redo stuff and whatnot.

Sunset Flipped Sunset Flipped

Melodys too loud agian..

Try downloading a thing called " Spectasonics NXT 3.5 "

And Low Rating cuz.. not much melodys man.. or hit hats etc.. But if you were going for sumthing simple than its good lol

Sample.

Homicide [TRVAS] Homicide [TRVAS]

Bad Ass Bass.

I always wanted to Get my bass to sound like that..

Agian the same issue..

Your melodys are too loud man.. A liddo too much bass too.. Shit wud probably blow my subs in my carr

Lol. That's the point.

I really don't master and mix my shit yet, which is why they sound like that. I don't have the ear for it yet.

Out Of My Element Thr33 Out Of My Element Thr33

Hey Nice Ass Beat, Just needs sum better mixing skills..

Tip !

Try Lowering all the volumes of yours VSTS that are used for melodys and hits and leave your Drum kits and sounds alone.. This shoud im prove your mix but letting your kicks and snaps / snares breathe..

Also Try adding a tag so ppl dont jack your beats

FireFoxMcCloud responds:

I know my style so I don't worry about a tag at the moment. I have several tags but don't really use them at the moment unless for collabs or used beats. If they steal, then they steal. I;m getting exposure somewhere.

Thanks for the tip though. Appreciate it.

Warning - lil c (freestyl Warning - lil c (freestyl

empire music? lol

www.streetempire.com

I thought it was the same lol..

Like the beat bruh.. goes ham.. vocals need to be mixed and mastered..